Your privacy is very important to us. We collect personal information that is necessary or beneficial to us to successfully conduct business with you. Information collected and used may include
- Your name, address, phone number and email address as provided by you.
- Information that you provide by creating an account with us, participating in surveys, questionnaires etc. or subscribing to a service that we provide.
- Information about your use of our website.
- Information about any transactions between us.
Disclosure of information –
At no time do we disclose or share your information with a third party unless
- We are required by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings.
- In order to exercise or defend our legal rights.
Communications from us –
We do not send newsletters to you without your permission. If at any time you decide you no longer wish to receive our newsletters, please use the unsubscribe function.
Questions or concerns –
If you have any questions or concerns about the privacy of your information please contact us at email@example.com
For further information about the Aust. Federal Privacy Act phone the Federal Privacy Commissioner on 1300363992.